As a young and modern bulk material technology company, we impress our customers with robust and innovative equipment and machinery solutions. We provide the highest level of support on projects, from the initial discussions to the commissioning, and serve many different sectors of industry worldwide. Decades of experience and our own quality standards are reflected in the expertise that impresses our customers in the long term.
We need to take advantage of additional potential in order to continue to build on our positive development and constantly set us apart as a reliable and high-quality supplier. To achieve this, we need active support from a
Bulk material or conveyor technology designer (also on a freelance basis)
If you stand out because of your reliability, creativity and flexibility and always have deadlines in mind, then we should get to know each other.
You will also fit in with us if you are able to communicate and are open to criticism and also if you always keep a cool head responsibly in tense deadline situations.
- Detailed design of vibratory feeders and screening machines in 2D (3D is desirable) according to specifications
- Creating the appropriate production drawings, assembly components and parts lists
- Training as a designer in mechanical engineering (initial work experience is required)
- Working knowledge of relevant design programs (e.g. AutoCAD / Inventor)
- Ideally, you will have already been working in the field of conveying and dosing equipment and/or screening machines
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Performance-based salary